With Game copy wizard you can copy and play PS3 games, copy wii and play wii backups and copy xbox 360 games to your harddrive and lots more features in this burning software program.
If you are ever found wanting for ways to backup or copy video games then you have come to the write blog. Don’t you thing having a game copy software that is multi featured would be a great asset to have when ever you are thinking about copying video games like Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation, Gamecube, Dreamcast and also PC games.
Whether you need to backup or copy video games all you will need when you plan to this is
- Appropriate copy media
- Compatible copying software
The game copy wizard is one of the best selling game copy software around and it has a lot of great testimonials from users who have used the game copy wizard.
This is my simple analysis
Software to Copy
You should take into consideration two points when purchasing game copy software. The first one is does the software supports the video game/games you intend to copy or backup and secondly is this software able to bypass the fade-anti-piracy protection that slowly degrades the copied game until it becomes useless. The Game copy wizard takes care of all of these concerns.
Media to Copy video Games To
Video games come in two formats, CD-ROMs, which have a blue underside, and DVDs, which have a silver underside. The best media to use for copying these games include: DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW and CD-RW formats.
It also has to do with the type of video formats the software supports. The game copy wizard supports all popular video formats from Divx, xvid, to mp4.
The game copy wizard has a lot of features and is not limited to just copying games please see below all the features:
· Backup games from the consoles like Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, PC, Dreamcast.Works even for PC games
· Also you will be able to backup your Video or Music DVDs, containing your favourite Movie,Music or Series.
· Finally you will also be able to create Video DVDs, from the media files you have. All popular video files are supported from Divx, xvid to mp4.
· The Game Copy Wizard is so advanced that it gets through the latest unbreakable protection easily and lets you Burn these games to any regular blank CD or DVD.
With Game Copy Wizard, you can copy any Favourite Video Game in your system easier and faster. Usually Video Games can not often completely can be completely copied because of the in built protection. Unlike its competitors backup system.
GameCopyWizard can not only get through the latest so called unbreakable protection applications, but also burns them to a Writeable media. This helps you play your favourite games years after your original DVD is lost, scratched or missed, giving you complete control.
Is a modchip required?
Unequivocally Not! No modchip is required to copy or play video games using this Game copy wizard. Simply copy your Xbox 360, Playstation, Nintendo Wii, gamecube discs and enjoy!
For those who want to know how to use divx, this article will offer some practical guidelines on the way to undergo the process. Some of the things that will probably be required are a private laptop, a CD or DVD burner, player which says divx at the front, a DVD which is divx coded and PS3 though this is optional. When the user has all these things ready, they will initiate the process of using divx.
The first step is to get a copy of the divx player. This may be downloaded from the official divx web site simply by pressing the button for “download now”. The consumer ought to then set up the divx suite. Customers should be aware that it’s unlawful to download movies then burn them although there are some film packages which can be downloaded legally.
Once the person has downloaded their movies or they’ve uploaded them, then the following step is to find “file” then click on the “import to library” option. After the closing of the dialog field, the consumer should then click on all movies. The upside of changing to divx then taking it as a tool for burning private materials is that the user can burn a number of titles on one DVD and they can even burn motion pictures then get to watch them on a simple CD.
The following step is to put the DVD or the CD inside the drive. Below the category of “All movies” which is situated on the right side, the consumer should then select the category that he or she wants then right click on it and press the button stating “Add to Burn Que.” On the bottom side, the user will be able to find a disk space monitor. There, they can add all the films that they want till they reach their limit. When they have completed, they can then click on burn to initiate the process.
The process of burning isn’t a protracted one and in just a few minutes, will probably be complete. If the person has a PS3, they’re in luck as it is a divx player and a HD DVD player. Where the person doesn’t have divx, the most excellent DVD player to make use of is the divx encoded. It is extremely inexpensive and will work just as well. The aim of divx is to take away the hassles of having to return rented DVD motion pictures in addition to video tapes.
Read useful things to know about find a cheap playstation 3 – please read this web page. The time has come when concise info is truly within your reach, use this chance.
In today’s games there are a lot of graphics and high end performance which all together makes them very expensive to repurchase if you had owned any before. In previous times games were written on cartridges but now they are on optical / compact discs which make them vulnerable to scratches, breaking or other damages. Gamers are people who often want to have more than one copy of games that they own, especially if you are talking about some of their favorites. These files can be very difficult to duplicate if you don’t have the right tools or software to initiate this process.
It is your legal right to make backup of your own games but it is illegal to copy and distribute, this is classified at piracy. If you intend on making backup copies of video games there are a few pointers you ought to beware:
- Check the copyright stipulation in the user manual; this will give full detail on what is allowed.
- You are allowed to make a backup copy if you have the original and you are the owner of the game.
- The copyright laws clearly states that you cannot give away, rent or sell copies of copy protected contents. This is one most people do not adhere to.
What should you look for in this software?
The game copy software must be easy to install and setup and should not require additional download of plug-in and restart.
Interface should be easy to use.
A computer novice must be able to use this software without any assistance. The interface must be compatible with different game platform and easy to understand.
You don’t want to have copy software that can only do the standard task. This application must also have other features such as burn DVD, music, and compile your on videos.
When duplicating an original the quality of the copy should be on par or as close as possible to the original. All popular video files should be supported from Divx, xvid to mp4.
Removal of Protection
The protection on the game should not be a problem to the copy software. The multiple protections that are on games can make it difficult to find the right software and that is why you have read all the pros and cons of each software.
To get more information on copying video games visit http://gamecopywizard.blog.com/
Please leave a comment also
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kirk_K_Johnson
- I really wanna say “Thank you”, coz with GameCopy Wizard,I copied all my favourite DVD’s in my computer, and now it runs so smoothly. Don’t worry about the DVD scratches anymore! Smith —-L.D, UK.
- I have many DVD’s from a long time and I try to burn them with regular Program, however it doesn’t work for me until I bought GameCopyWizard.Now I have like 23 of them done. David —-NY, US.
- I had these old game CD’s. With GameCopyWizard I had put games from 13 cds into 1 DVD. Awesome this is. Harris —-AU.
Copying or backup your favourite games – Is this possible.
Gamers are people who often want to have more than one copy of games that they own, especially if you are talking about some of their favourite games. Game copy can be very difficult to duplicate if you don’t have the right tools or software to initiate this process.
Game Copy Wizard is a better and easier way for you to completely backup any Video Games. Completely unlike anything our competitors are offering, it allows you to make quality backups of your games using a CD or DVD burner.
Have you ever been bothered that you cannot copy or backup video games ? You are in the right place! From now on you can copy your original discs and play the backups you have made with Game Copy wizard.
The Game Copy Wizard can do all that is listed below.
- The Game Copy Wizard is so advanced that it gets through the latest unbreakable protection easily and lets you Burn these games to any regular blank CD or DVD.
- Backup games from the consoles like Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, PC, Dreamcast.Works even for PC games
- Also you will be able to backup your Video or Music DVDs, containing your favourite Movie,Music or Series.
- Finally you will also be able to create Video DVDs, from the media files you have. All popular video files are supported from Divx, xvid to mp4.
The Game copy wizard is all this and more.